- Front desk attendant: Why don't you have a seat, I'll let him know you're here. Can I get you a coffee or anything?
- Woman: Yes, a coffee. But I don't want sugar.
- Front desk attendant: Okay, no problem. (gets up to leave)
- Woman: And only a little bit of milk. Do you know what that means?
- Front desk attendant: Yes.
- Woman: No. Not my version of a "little bit of milk," you don't know that.
- Front desk attendant: Okay...
- Woman: Make it look like a football. The color of a football.
- (front desk attendant returns with coffee)
- Woman: That looks like a football.
“Never half-ass two things; whole-ass one thing.” —Ron Swanson